How we make the tanks:
- We cut a brand new tank into 4 parts.
- We put 2.5 cm on each side
- We weld it with gas
- We apply tin/lead sealant for all welds
- We apply lead solder to the sealing compound
- The tank is then leak tested with water
- A pressure test is then performed at 4 PSI for 10 minutes during which the pressure must not drop.
- Capacity: 21 liters
- 2.5 cm wider than OEM on each side
- BS4/BS6 EFI version with cutout for fuel pump
- Optionally available: Black fuel cap with complete set of keys
(includes also ignition lock and seat lock and 2 keys): 39,- €.
- If the double sided tank protection frame is further used then an extended mounting part (see picture) is also needed:
This bracket defines the distance at the bottom of the side frame and connects it to the frame of the bike.
Bracket / lower side frame mounting, extended by 5 cm: 39,- €
We found a professional paint shop which gives us high quality color schemes that can compete with the factory paint job.
They even look like them – but it is a 21 liter tank, not the OEM 14 liter:
498,- € + 100.- € shipping
To the raw welded tank you need to apply a layer of fuel resistant tank sealant (available on Amazon) to prevent rust from the inside, then you can finish the surface any way you want.398,- € + 100.- € shipping