You can order a tank with a bigger size of your choice by letting us make it wider. For each cm per side (2 cm total) you gain roughly two liters in capacity.
This tank was widened by 2 cm and carries now 19.2 liter
It allowed a trip of 495.7 km some 300 km of which where done on a highway with 100-110 km/h at notoriously high fuel consumption before refueling.
Picture taken before refueling
It does not even look wide!
If you want to keep the top bracket that is easily possible:
Just add this part to your order and we will adopt it according to your tank size. This part defines the distance at the lower end of the top brackets and connects them to the bike’s frame. Then all you need additionally is 2 spacer sleeves for the upper attachment at the lamp, available in any hardware store.
You can order your tank in any color including simple color schemes like in the above pictures, or primed only:
This is the 19 liter tank (same as painted in the pics above). It is 4 cm wider than the original.
This is a 21 liter version, first priming. There will be another smoothing and priming before the actual paint. This tank is 5 cm wider than the original holding 21 liter.
Production time will be 2 weeks, shipping to north America another week to 10 days.
- Price of the tank: 470.- US$
- Shipping express worldwide: 40.- US$
- Optional: Top bracket lower attachment (part no. 866189) extended to your new tank size and re-painted: 35.- US$.
- Optional: Black tank cap aka full key set (also includes ignition lock and seat lock and 2 keys): 40.- US$.
- Optional: Lockable tank tap (only for carb model): 15.- US$
Use this form to send us your specifications (pre-order information)